Life's like a movie- write your own ending. (Muppets)

This is just one of those standard blogs where I will post stuff that interests me and hopefully interests others, whether it has to do with my daily life, current issues, feminism, pet stuff, nerdiness, and (anti)-fashion. Enjoy! <3

Saturday 10 December 2011

First post!

Hello, internet! I suppose this will be a bit of an introduction to my blog (if anyone discovers it!).

I created this blog to act as both a journal (which I am generally terrible at keeping, but for stress management I'm really going to try to keep up with this) and a place to post about topics that interest me, such as current feminist issues, Outfits of the Day (OOTD), among other odds and ends. I hope this will draw inspiration for myself and for others, and to create another voice for strong, wonderful folks from all backgrounds. If I end up discussing issues that are sensitive to others, please see this as a space where we can talk about things freely and openly- the only thing I will not accept will be hateful comments, which will be deleted in the interest of maintaining safe space.

As I am nearing the end of my exams, I may post more frequently in the next few weeks than when I actually have class, so you may hear again from me soon!

All the best,
Janine 

No comments:

Post a Comment